E-commerce and Digital Marketing Manager
We're looking for an E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast growing Content and Commerce team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with a cross functional team to deliver e-commerce and digital strategy for big brands, retailers, distributors, government agencies and multinationals then read on.
The Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager will work with our development team and the client's communications, marketing and e-commerce teams to devise and deliver growth oriented e-commerce optimisation and digital marketing strategies for our clients. The Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager will build organisational competency, devise processes and build and lead a team of digital marketing agency experts.
The role is based in our office in Dublin
EU-based candidates are preferred however work permit and relocation assistance will be sponsored for non-EU candidates with the right skills and experience.
- You will build and lead a team delivering digital marketing and e-commerce onsite optimisation for our client’s web platforms
- In conjunction with our team and our client teams, you will devise, build, execute and analyse email, search (paid and organic), social and content marketing campaigns that help grow our client's business online.
- You will work directly with our UI/UX, content and e-commerce development and product owner teams on client projects from inception to go live to ensure the online marketing agenda is part of our project delivery service
- You will be a stickler for timelines and budgets; a master 'prioritiser' and where necessary you will be capable of patient and informative client liaison
- You will also support our own online marketing initiatives, including building an audience for our website and planning online activity for our tech and digital events
- Minimum degree qualified in Marketing, Business or Technology, ideally with post-graduate qualification in Ecommerce / Digital Marketing
- Approximately 3-5 years experience in an E-commerce / Digital marketing role, ideally with a flavour of e-commerce using platforms such as Magento or Drupal.
- First and foremost you will be business-minded, a marketer with a creative flair and be capable of taking something from idea to execution.
- You will be data driven, with a mastery of Excel for reporting purposes. You have had experience of creating meaningful and action-oriented reports based on sales, site traffic and digital campaign activity.
- Implementation level experience of Email Marketing (Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, Dotmailer...) Adwords, SEO, Social Marketing, Remarketing/Retargeting, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Funnels and Goals.
- Experience of ad platforms such as Google Display Network, Facebook, Twitter.
- Willingness to travel to the UK and possibly further afield if required.
- Capable of working in a fast paced, deadline driven multi-location and multi-cultural environment.
- You are a great communicator, comfortable leading meetings, workshops and writing documents for senior management
- You are a creative problem solver and can communicate solutions to clients and internal teams
- You can influence people and processes and have a persuasive personality
- You stay positive and have a can-do attitude, you are self-motivated and can motivate those around you.
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Sponsored Magento community/event participation opportunities
- Sponsored ongoing Agile coaching and mentoring
- Collaborative working environment with a dynamic and diverse team
- Flexible career path options
- Performance appraisals and personal development plans
- Voluntary pension scheme and health insurance
- Bike to work scheme
- Regular team-building activities and social events
- Monsoon Consulting is a rapidly expanding digital agency, with locations in Jaipur, Dublin and London