Product Owner / Digital Project Manager
We're looking for a Product Owner / Digital Project Manager to join our growing Content and Commerce team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team to deliver world-class digital projects with big brands, retailers, government agencies and multinationals then read on.
As the Agile Product Owner / Digital Project Manager, you will work with our web design and development teams, and the client's project team, to successfully deliver features and projects online. You will be the go-to person for the client to define business requirements. You will work with our development team to translate these requirements into technical tasks and be responsible for the overall delivery of the product features within the specified timeline.
The role is based in our office in Dublin. EU-based candidates are preferred, however we will sponsor a work permit and relocation assistance for a non-EU candidate with the right skills and experience.
- The Product Owner is the glue between our clients and our Frontend UX, Design, Development, Infrastructure and Support Teams
- You will use agile/scrum methodologies to drive and deliver enterprise-scale digital projects built on Drupal Content Management System and Magento Enterprise and Community E-Commerce platforms
- Drive and own backlog grooming and management, prioritise the iteration and drive acceptance testing and delivery of iteration
- Write requirements (user stories/use cases) for product features working with stakeholders (both internal and external) as needed, ensuring that stakeholder and market needs are met
- Be a champion of user experience and define and execute user stories that ensure superior customer experience when using the feature/product
- Work with 3rd party system integrators to drive process on schedule and budget.
- Drive beta and pilot programs with early-stage features/proof of concepts
- Organising both cross-functional and remote resources to deliver projects on time and budget
- You will have a broad understanding of the relevant design and development technologies and you will be able to understand, interpret and translate a client’s requirements into a detailed creative and technical brief.
- You will be a stickler for timelines and budgets; a master "prioritiser". Where necessary, you will be capable of patient and informative client liaison
- Minimum degree qualified in Business or Technology, ideally with post-graduate qualification
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar project or account management, product owner or business analyst role, responsible for budgets, teams, and deadlines
- Passionate about Open Source technology and understand its principles
- Exposure in Content and E-commerce based digital development projects, particularly Drupal and Magento
- Experience in issue tracking and project management platforms (such as JIRA, Basecamp)
- Willingness to travel to the UK and possibly further afield if required
- Capable of working in a fast paced, deadline driven multi-location and multi-cultural environment
- You are a great communicator, comfortable leading meetings and writing documents for senior management
- You are a problem solver and can communicate solutions to clients and internal teams
- You can influence people and processes and have a persuasive personality
- You stay positive and have a can-do attitude, you are self-motivated and can motivate those around you.
Is this you? If so, hit that apply button!