Sales & Marketing Intern - Graduates welcome!
We're looking for a Sales & Marketing Intern to join our expanding E-Commerce team. If you're seeking an opportunity to join a fast-growing digital agency that delivers world-class projects with big brands, retailers and multinationals, then read on!
Monsoon Consulting design, build and support commercial, scalable and beautifully engaging E-Commerce and Content Management applications that are optimised and connected for the world we live in today. Over the last few years, we have specialised in Magento and Drupal frameworks and have developed a deep and extensive knowledge of both platforms. This focus has helped us to achieve truly amazing results for our clients.
We are a well-established brand in Ireland, working with some of the country's leading retailers, B2B merchants, government bodies and sports organisations. We have recently expanded operations in the UK, where we have opened our new office in Mayfair, London. We are now looking for a highly motivated individual to help develop our business. Given the nature of start-up operations, this role will be all encompassing. You will work with the Commercial Director to develop and execute successful Sales and Marketing campaigns.
This is a huge opportunity to be in at the ground level of what will be one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK.
- Working with our Commerical Director, you will play a key role in developing successful Sales & Marketing campaigns for the UK market
- You will be coached on consultative sales processes and techniques
- Take a proactive role at each stage of the sales process - identifying new business opportunities, lead generation, presentation and follow-up
- Report to cross-functional teams in our Dublin and Jaipur office
- Opportunity to attend networking events and trade fairs
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and to develop your skills while working in a fast-paced, expanding industry.
Compensation is in line with internships at any start-up, with the added benefit of commissions, incentives and the possibility of extending your role within the company. In exchange, this role will expose you to all the ins and outs of E-Commerce, and the day-to-day nuances of running a start-up.
Some travel will be required around the time of trade fairs and networking events, and flexibility is expected.
- Minimum 2.1 degree qualified in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications or Technology
- Interest in E-Commerce is a must!
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Fluent English is a must, 2nd language is a plus
- Have the ability to learn fast, be outgoing, entrepreneurial and hungry to succeed!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
This position is an initial 3-month internship, with the opportunity of a permanent, full-time role for the right candidate.
- You are a great communicator, comfortable leading meetings and writing documents for senior management
- You are a problem solver and can communicate solutions to clients and internal teams
- You can influence people and processes and have a persuasive personality
- You stay positive and have a can-do attitude, you are self-motivated and can motivate those around you.
Is this you? If so, hit that apply button!