Senior Magento Developer
Are you a Senior level PHP Developer with expert level Magento experience? Are you looking for opportunities to position yourself with a Magento Silver Partner, where you can flex your developer muscles and challenge yourself every day?
Are you interested in joining a team of exceptional strategic, creative and technical digital specialists who work collaboratively to delivery best in class customer experiences for existing and new clients.
The role is based in our Dublin, Ireland office. Candidates with EU citizenship are preferred however, work permit and relocation assistance will be sponsored for a non-EU candidate with the right skill set. Monsoon Consulting consists of a multi-cultural team with a positivity driven work environment.
Not sure if you can work in Ireland? Read: Coming to work in Ireland.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform maintenance and development on Magento E-Commerce Platform.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Debug complex issues and bugs using debugging tools.
- Create, document and implement unit tests and scripts.
- Develop custom extensions for Magento (1.x and 2.x) for specific business needs.
- Excellent programming skills in core PHP is required.
- Object Oriented Application Design, OOP PHP, and any PHP MVC framework.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Code level debuggers (Xdebugger, Profiler and others).
- System performance and scalability using Redis, Varnish and other tools.
- Experience of Magento 1.x (CE and EE) and Magento 2.x (CE).
- Must have a good command of written & spoken English.
- Needs to be a positive person, with a "can do" attitude.
- Must have experience working in Magento enterprise in senior role.
- A team player who can work in cross functional teams and directly with clients.
With all other perks, this role also includes training and thoughtful pathway to enable right candidate to lead to Solution Architect role.
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored Training / Certification opportunities
- Sponsored Magento community / event participation opportunities
- Sponsored On-going Agile Coaching / Mentorship
- Flexible Career path options
- Rapidly expanding technology company, located just outside Dublin City Centre
- Great environment with a young and energetic team
- Modern offices with excellent facilities