Brymec wanted to provide a solution that could be scalable for the future as the business, and customer needs evolved.
In their commitment to providing ‘the future of online ordering’, Brymec decided to create a world-class B2B online ordering platform that would make the procurement process easier, faster and simpler. They needed an eCommerce solution that would allow them to efficiently deliver orders on-site, on time, every time.
Our Solution & Results
We worked with Brymec’s internal project team to develop a new eCommerce store, built on the Magento 2.2 B2B codebase. The new platform involved several integrations with third parties, developed a host of new features for their consumers; and additionally, we implemented a large volume of data migration from the existing platform.
Brymec’s new B2B eCommerce platform takes the ordeal out of ordering, enhancing communication between site and head office. Within the first week since launch, the site processed and fulfilled over 300 online orders. Both Brymec and their customers are very happy with the resulting website, with consistent positive feedback from the construction procurement sector.
Built on Magento 2.2 B2B codebase with several third party integrations, has enabled a hassle free ordering process with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Monsoon continues to support Brymec’s eCommerce platform, allowing for continuous evolution.
Brymec initial results were great:
- 50% mDecrease in manual procurement time
- 40% Increase in eCommerce revenue
- 33% Overall increase in customer retention
- Full account management with access to reports, invoices and order history
- Custom team structures, permissions and hierarchy-based requisitions feature
- Custom checkout experience
- Advanced ‘My Account’ and Dashboard areas for better user experience
- Permission based ERP transaction view
- Frontend user roles and permission-level management
- Tender quotes with component list functionality
- Company-level checkout delivery addresses with searchable dropdown
- Live online order tracking and proof of delivery
- Add to Favourites / Add to List options for prompt online ordering
- Third party integrations such as OGL (ERP), SagePay (Payment) and PODFather/ Dx Freight (Delivery providers)