Daniel Alb Presents ‘Content is King’ at Drupal Business Days Frankfurt 2017
Drupal Business Days is a global gathering of business managers and Drupal end-users, with delegates from all over Europe and beyond specialised in UX, Marketing, Project Delivery, Content Management and more.
The conference consists of 3 days full of Business, Technology and Community sessions across several tracks. Geared towards business leaders, Drupal Business Days promises to be an excellent event, focused on the future of digital transformation and leadership in the context of Drupal technology.
Monsoon Consulting’s UX Design Lead, Daniel Alb, will be speaking at the Digital Government Summit on Friday 19th May. ‘Content is King – A Citizen-Centred Local Government Website‘ provides insights from Monsoon Consulting’s partnership with Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, to deliver a user-centred digital transformation project for a local government.
Making a strategic decision to move away from a large number of disparate web platforms that had been developed by both the internal team and a mix of external providers, the DLR IT team selected Monsoon Consulting as their partner to design and build the next generation of DLR websites and internal intranet platform. The goal was set to design a citizen-centred and easily managed, public service website to better showcase and promote the wide range of services and activities offered to DLR residents, visitors and businesses, and to establish an architecture for future distributed content publishing. The resulting responsive dlrcoco.ie website sets the standard for Enterprise Content Management:
If you are attending the event, you can catch Daniel’s talk from 15:30 – 16:30 on Friday 19th May. Joining Daniel at the conference will be Monsoon’s CMO and Co-Founder, Stephen Kenealy.
- Content strategy & Information Architecture of local authority platform: Taxonomies, Organic groups, Dynamic Content Display, Powerful & Predictive Search (Solr). Content publication workflow, Action flags
- Citizen-first UX approach in building a government website
- On-boarding stakeholders: Getting everyone on the same page
- Content publishing across multiple websites
- Agile done right with a distributed team across five global time zones: The perks of the project visibility board